Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Do you fondue?

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Do you fondue?

Ahhhhhhhh, I am way too full. Last night Jill and I had a "girls night out". We had planned on other friends coming but various things changed that. (We missed you girls!). My Mom watched the baby llama and Jill's DH watched her three boys. We did some shopping (got to love bookstores) and the Baby Llama scored another Magic School Bus video and a Raffi in Concert video. Somehow Raffi doesn't bother me the way that some kids groups do. He's very mellow. I kind of think of him as being th e Peter, Paul, and Mary of kiddy bands. I got a fluffy novel and also a travelog of the UK. I am such a dork, who reads travel stuff? (Um, me). Anyway, we also went to see "The Devil Wears Prada". It is such a must see. Chick flick for sure, but so vey funny and good. More shopping and then we finished up the night by going to The Melting Pot. Oh my goodness, soooooooo very good. I think we were both about to roll out of there. It was a really good night out with someone who has become such a good friend. It's great that our kids are good friends too! We're in a Fulbright holding pattern with less than a week to go. I should be ironing and packing not blogging.
Ta,
ML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home