Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: The VERY cute Fed Ex guy........

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The VERY cute Fed Ex guy........

came today with our Visas for our Fulbright trip. What, you thought I'd have cool news about a cute Fed Ex guy and not tell you on the phone? The poor guy came when I was at E's swim lesson and our cleaning lady V would not answer the door. Because I REALLY needed the passports etc in the packet I called Fed Ex and the found the driver who then came back to my house (how cool is that) right away. I feel so very much better having them in hand. Oh, and if by some strange reason, Mr. FedEx, you are reading this (and how crazy would that be), Thanks tons for helping out and being a good sport! Anyway, other than buying tickets to DC, I think this is the last bit of paperwork that I have to do. Tomorrow the Baby Llama and I will be in our local 4th of July parade for our adoption group. I'll try (and we all know what an iffy thing this is) to post pix tomorrow of the float. I did, get my suitcases down from upstairs tonight, so I'm starting to think about packing. I just about go crazy thinking about how to pack everything we're going to need. Only one month to go............oh my!
Xoxo,
ML

1 Comments:

Blogger RC HAMMER said...

I'm sorry, I'm sort of new 2 your blog. Where are you going? 2 Ireland, right? Please respond!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home