Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: One more step!

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Saturday, April 22, 2006

One more step!

Well, as of today, I have finished my registration for the "May" Fulbright meetings. The odd thing is that my "May" meeting will be in June. Go figure! After that it's on to DC with the other Fulbrighters for orientation and then to Ireland! Woo hoo! It's starting to feel more real. I just got two new books from Amazon: Take Your Kids To Europe and Rick Steve's Ireland 2006. Both are awesome. The Baby Llama also got: Count Your Way: Ireland. Both of my books are great! I really like the TYKE (Take YOur Kids to Europe) book as it has such good ideas for taking little ones abroad. BL (Baby Llama) is very much liking his book as well. Just four more weeks of school and after that I have the feeling that time will fly by! I've also had to eat my words once again (I was a much better parent before I had a child!). We got a little DVD player for the airplane. I've always said that I was not going to have a "plug in child", but faced with 7-8 hours of flight with a tired four year old, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get us there safe and sound (sane too!)
ML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home