Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: In Other News.......

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In Other News.......

Wait, there is stuff going on other than my Fulbright ? :) Tomorrow, Indiana's first Poet Lauriet is going to be in my CLASSROOM! I got a call this AM from our local university, Llama U, asking if I would like to have her speak to my kids-um, YES! Turns out, she is very well traveled in SPAIN. I am so very thrilled. Check out more info. at www.hanover.edu . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We now return to all things Fulbright :) BTW< href="http://www.msfrizzle.blogspot.com">www.msfrizzle.blogspot.com) and can't wait to meet her IRL in DC!
PS-I'll try to post pictures from tomorrow if I can get the Llama-Cam working again (darn digital cameras!).
Hasta la poesia!
Mama Llama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home