Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Another baby step :)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another baby step :)

Well, we have yet more good news! Carol, my exchange teaching partner's headmaster has given his okay! Yet, another thing to be happy about! Now, the only thing I have to do is get some labwork done for fulbright (if you know me, then you know that I have major, major issues with needles!), and then wait for the final word of okay from the US Gov't and Fulbright! Looks like we will exchange between the start of Aug. and the end of Jan.!
Night all!
ML

2 Comments:

Blogger Pepino Suave said...

It looks like you've got all your ducks in line. Once I was in your shoes, I just figured it was a go.
I'll keep posted,
P.S.

3:07 AM  
Blogger MamaLlama said...

Thanks Pepino! That's what I'm thinking too! Can't wait!
Cisne (and as to having my ducks in a row, would that be my swans?)
ML

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home