Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Hello Carol! (The Mama Llama Calls Ireland!)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hello Carol! (The Mama Llama Calls Ireland!)

Well, after a few issues, I figured out how to call Belfast today. I got to talk to Carol my exchange partner. She seems so very cool. I also have some information about her school and where Ethan will go to school. He will be in P1 (something like our kinder). I also got to know a bit about her family, etc. We are e-mailing til we meet up in DC in July. I am so excited about this! What a cool thing! I'm off to enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Mama Llama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home