Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Hurry Up and Wait!

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Monday, April 17, 2006

Hurry Up and Wait!

Tonight I am full of the "wanna's". I want it to be June (better yet the end of July). I wanna go to Ireland NOW (said in a two year old's voice!). I want the paperwork to be final. I want to hear that the paperwork is final. I want to get my airline tickets while prices are still good. Okay, I feel better. End of vent!
Michele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! Como estas? Estamos bien!Espanola era diversion!Usted Ocila!Faltamos usted cuando usted va a Ireland!
Amor, Your lovely sapnish II 5th period students!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home