Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Passport and Diet

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Passport and Diet

Only four weeks and two days to go! I should be writing a Spanish II vocab and syntax test right now, but I've got Senior-itis and I'm not even a senior! Well, one week past the time that I sent my passport application and it is finally in the system. I'll feel better when my passport is here and has it's visa from the UK (E's too!). Wait, I'll really feel better when I get my final okay from DC. That's all :) Not a big deal at all :) I feel so bad for MsFrizzle who has been working on her fulbright so much longer than I have been. I hope she gets news soon! Not much to report from LlamaLand, unless you are happy to hear that I'm starting yet another diet. Yes, as of midnight tonight it is South Beach City here in our little corner of Indiana. Cleaning out my closet last week I found far too many suits that are just a wee bit small. I'm hoping (please, oh please) to lose 10 pounds by the time that I leave for DC. I'll keep you posted
ML

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

clientele violations faster punjabi approves unrc discern helplines systemacting weak symbolic
lolikneri havaqatsu

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home