Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: STill waiting........

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Sunday, May 21, 2006

STill waiting........

(Or as I like to call it-God trying once again to teach me to be a patient person). Tomorrow is Monday-over three weeks from the time that the my paperwork has been in the same hands. Or maybe not. Maybe, just maybe it's on its way to my house? I'm trying to be a calm, patient person, but the more I wait, the more airline fairs go up. So, think happy thoughts okay? As soon as I have news, I'll post. Til then it's only about two months til we go!
Michele

2 Comments:

Blogger RC HAMMER said...

GOD'S probably just testing you. Your still in Ireland or your... never mind. Come visit my blog http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. I'm Coco Loco on Pepino Suave's blog. Are you guys friends or something. I haven't heard from you in a while.GOD bless "U" !!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

8:32 PM  
Blogger MamaLlama said...

Ah, to answer Ms Chalky Talk's question: No, the title did not come from the (very cute) book. I teach high school Spanish and at the start of each year my students are given (or pick) names of animals, personality traits etc to use during Spanish class (much more fun that just Ana and Pablo) Last year my freshmen decided that if they all had wacky names I needed one as well and I was christened "The Mama Llama".
ML

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home