Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Little News

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Little News

Well, I just got back my medical form because my doctor did not fill out all of the parts. I'm wondering if the lab sent him all the info. Oh, well, I ran by the hospital lab and got the reports and mailed them all back together to fulbright. One more thing done. We're coming up on three weeks post passport and waiting daily for some sign of them. The diet is going well-one week down, three pounds down. Woo hoo!
Til next time,
ML

2 Comments:

Blogger RC HAMMER said...

It looks like you haven't had very many comments... If you have the time, then you could come to my blog at http//:theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com.
It's sort of long but if you want to get there faster, than go to Pepino Suave's blog and under links there's Coco Loco. Click that and you will be at my blog. Yeah, I'm the guy who writes the Bob la Gorrila comics on Pepino Suave's blog. I will try to visit your blog often. Have a good day.

7:28 PM  
Blogger RC HAMMER said...

actually:
http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home