Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: The random update ( with very little to update)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The random update ( with very little to update)

Well, here we are about 2.5 weeks away from departure day. There is very little news on the Fulbright front. Just life as normal (or as normal as our life is :): What we've been up to:
-The Baby Llama wants to grow his hair out. It's about 2 in. right now. I did it in little twists all over his head yesterday and I think it turned out pretty cute.
-We're doing another two weeks of swim lessons because he had such fun the first time.
-There are suitcases all over the room and very little in them.
-I've got to go dress shopping on Friday and then off to look for some extra things we need.
-I've ordered Saxon Phonics K as that is what they will use at DS's school here in the states. I thought we could work along with his class first semester so that he's at the same point as they are when we get back in Jan. The school in NI uses whole language the first year so I don't think it will be too much. Hope not.
-Just talked to Carol's son's new teacher here in town. She is fab!
Hasta la pasta (which Mama llama misses on her low carb diet!)
ML

1 Comments:

Blogger RC HAMMER said...

It's really really hot out isn't it. If I were a baby llamma, I would cut off all my hair with the temperatures that were having. It's a good thing you get to go swimming. I get to go swimming too.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home