Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This...

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This...

Oh, wait, it was the Fulbright people! Things are fine, but I find myself wanting to go home-to be with people who know me and my teaching. People here have been wonderful for the most part, but sometimes it is just easier to be where you can just be yourself. Yesterday we starting talking about food that we missed. A twinkie does sound really nice, though I normally don't care about them. It feels like endless winter because we've been wearing jeans and the like from the time we got here at the start of August. I miss my car and the easy of going somewhere. That said, I am thankful for all the people who make my life do-able here. Tomorrow night is Prize night which means that I don't get to see EThan til about 10PM. I have to get up an hour earlier at home, but at least I get more Mommy and E time. I miss that.
Mama cansada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home