Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: People from the UK in Madison (other than Carol!)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Saturday, September 02, 2006

People from the UK in Madison (other than Carol!)

One of the first things I do every morning is to go to the online site of my hometown paper-The Madison Courier. It's nice to read the headlines about people and things that I know. I think it keeps me a little less homesick! This AM I was thrilled to see a story about two guys from the UK (England) who are walking across the USA and are in Madison! You can read the story at www.madisoncourier.com and I really enjoyed going to their site to read their update from home. One called Madison his fav town so far! We had a feeling it was special! I've bookmarked their site so that I can follow their travels. Fun! OH, off to get ready to go downtown so that I can buy a new alarm clock. Have a great day!
ML and EE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home