Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Thanks Mr. Tesco

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thanks Mr. Tesco

I've fallen in love with a man that I've only met three times! He is wonderful, always on time (or a ltitle early) and comes with wonderful things to eat! It's too bad he works for the local market, or he might just be the perfect man! Tesco here is much like Kroger at home, with the added bonus of a delivery service. To do my shopping I just go to the website, type in what I need, pay and pick a time for the goodies to come. Not only can you pick the day but also the time (a two hour block). When Mr. Tesco comes you simply sign the bill and then bring the bags inside. I'm thinking that someone in Madison really needs to provide this!
In other news, we go to meet E's headmaster tomorrow. We're taking a wooden puzzle of the US as a gift to the school. After the meeting E will have a trial day at the new childminders. I'll leave him for an hour or so and then pick him up. I'm thinking of going to the library for the hour that he is there. His uniform is so cute, and I hope to have my camera dock working by the first day so that I can post a picture!
Looking forard to seeing Mr. Tesco tomorrow!
Michele

1 Comments:

Blogger ms. v. said...

Madison may get that soon enough... in NYC, we have FreshDirect, which works in much the same way. I've never used it, but many people do happily. Sounds like you're settling in well!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home