Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Almost a year

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Almost a year

Well, it's been almost a year from the time we got home. Lots has happened-mostly good. Ethan is now in K, we have a great new home, Tink has entered our lives. Tonight I got not one, but two Christmas cards from NI friends. Lovely. It's funny, but most days I think about NI, Belfast or friends from there at least once. When we got home I figured that it was just reverse culture shock-and it was. Still, a year on, I feel that I've left part of my heart in NI and long to go back. I'd live ther eagin, given the chance. I feel blessed by God to have had the chance, to have met the friends, etc.
ML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home