Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: So, this morning.....

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, September 06, 2007

So, this morning.....

I got up, let the dog out, did my usual morning thing...........than........ I hear my neighbour saying something about how lucky I am. Yes, I am lucky, but why this morning, during our AM "dog talk"? See, there is no school for SWHS and SWMS today because of a water leak and no power! I would have totally missed it! She heard it on the news. I still can't find it online or on tv, but I did have a phone call from the phone tree, so it must be true! Hmmmmmm, do I go shopping by myself? What do I do with a whole day? Oh, yes, working on my grad school will be in there! That is for sure! Well, enjoy your day!
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home