Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Snow Day!

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Snow Day!

Gee, what a week! The Colts won the SuperBowl (great game and I dont even like american football!)., we've had two days with two hour delays, we go to family camp on Friday, oh, a nd we have a snow day today. The roads were so very bad by t he time that I left school on Tues, that I had no idea how I'd get home (Grace of God and prayer!) because you couldn't even see the very hilly road that I drive on. Anyway, we got the news of no school by four pm yesterday. We're enjoying a jammy day today. My Mom is driving me pplenty nuts, but that is her job! On friday, we're joining some friends whose kiddos are from Haiti to go to Family Adoption Camp. We've been to a summer one before, but normally can't go to this one as it means taking a day off of school. This year I decided that we needed to go. I need to connect with other adoptive parents, and I think seeing the diversity in families will be good for Ethan. We leave early Friday morning for a four hour drive and get back on Sunday. The camp is held at a hotel with a playcentre. Should be fun. More later.
xoxo,
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home