Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Let It Snow.

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let It Snow.

Well, for all of you NI fans who have not been blessed by a two hour delay, let me explain. When the schools are not sure if the roads are safe, or when there is snow, but it is expected to get better, the schools call a two hour delay. This AM I looked out the window, turned on the TV and checked the net and sure enough we have a two hour delay. What this means is that we don't have to go to school til 9:45 and not 7:45 like normal (BUT 9 still seems like normal to me thanks to the S girls!). I'm messing on the computer and letting E sleep. Oh, girls, tell mme. abernethy to check her e-mail. Anyway, there is a small chance that they will call off school for the day, but my guess is that we'll go. That is okay by me, cause you don't have to make up a delay at the end of the year, but snow days get added on to the last day of school. I'm guessing that there is at least an inch out there, but maybe more. It's going to snow til about 10 AM here and we may get more tomorrow (Friday). Missing you all loads!
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home