Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: We're back :)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We're back :)

I guess that I should write that "we're home", but right now I'm wondering WHERE home is. Madison doesn't really feel like it, but it's nice to be back. We don't live in Belfast anymore, so where is home? It's not that things her ehave changed, but that we have. We are different people in so many ways from the ones who left in early August. I'm missing Jaffa cakes and digestives. I've unpacked the tea pot, got a kettle, and have my fav tea mugs handy. We had a good flight, minus a few drunk people from Italy in the row behind us! E was a star, he is such a good traveler. I'm missing school in the UK, tea breaks and hour long lunches. Most of all I'm missing the wonderful people. Oh, and the sea! I can't believe that the usix girls are heading to FRANCE tomorrow. Have some yummy stuff to eat for me! E is very sad and has cried the last two nights for his friends.
xoxo,
Michele

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you arrived safely, please keep writing so we know what all is happenin with you. hope you find some good biscuits soon. lv katie s(belfast)

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!biendvenidos!
Pepino Suave

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mamallama!!Like Katie I'm glad you arrived safely!You'll be glad to no that you left just in time because we now have MUMPS going round our school!!!!!!So you escaped that!!We've all missed your wee mad TPRS moments and just generaly chatting about the differences between Nothern Ireland and America.Has Ethan still got his Northern Irish accent or has he lost it again?!Keep us posted on all that's goin on over there!
lv Sophie xxx
P.S Hope you get your Jaffa Cakes and Digestives!!!!!!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home