Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: In less than six weeks......

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

In less than six weeks......

we'll be back in America. We've had a really good time and met lots of nice people, but it has to be said that there is no place like home. Really, there have not been tons of times that I've been really homesick. I don't really miss places, just people. We've been able to see some amazing sites that God put on this Earth, and to experience many things living here that we would not have as visitors. Still, I think being closer to the time we leave has made me wish for home more than I ever have. We leave on the 20th of January. So, I have about a week more of school before the break, two weeks of Christmas break, and then about two weeks of school time before we leave. Indiana, we miss you!
ML and EE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home