Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: This week......

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Monday, December 11, 2006

This week......

is the last full week before Christmas break. We go 2.5 days next week and Mr. E will be coming to school with me on the half day on Wed. I think it will be nice for him to see where I go everyday. I half think that be thinks that I drop him off at nursery and then go back home to bed (wouldn't that be lovely!). For the next two days I'm on loan to another school in our area. I'm off to observe, do a bit of a TPRS demo etc. I'm looking forward to it! The lights are off in our house AGAIN! This has been happening for a couple of weeks now. We go days without lights (not really, the neighbour will be home at about seven to turn them on again). We keep blowing breakers which worries me more than a little bit. IN other news, we got our Christmas tree up last night and it looks so cute sitting in it's little terre cotta pot. My kids at school are making pinatas this week (and last). They are doing a great job, but I'll be glad when we are finished. I got some gifts wrapped last night-woo hoo! We also did a trip on the Santa Train (old steam engine) with Fiona and crew adn Mr. e had a blast.
More random thoughts and news later!
with love,
ML and eE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home