Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: School days.......

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Sunday, August 12, 2007

School days.......

We are almost there! Tomorrow is our first day of school! E will be at Amy's for a half day and I will spend that time out in my room planning for the kids. My classroom is clean (mostly!) and I just need to finish up work on my 1-2-3 Magic stuff. Oh, yes, and lesson plans. Did I say that I'll be going back to grad school as well? I'm taking 2 classes. Oh, and HSing mr. E. The Baby Llama is very excited about s tarting homeschool! We are looking forward to fall with its cool temps. It has been very, very hot in Llamaland the past few weeks! 100 plus almost every day. I even have the sunburn to prove it! Odd to think that this time last year we were getting used to life in NI! Hi to all the NI and Fulbright people out there!
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home