Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Can you believe it?

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can you believe it?

It's been almost three months from the time I last posted! Wonder if I've got any readers left? The last few months have been busy getting used to being back in the US. It's funny, but NI seems to have a hold on me. It seems that I spend most of my dreams there! Thanks to the Skype phone I get to talk to friends there now and then. I could totally see living there. I'd just worry about being so far away from my Mom and DAd who are great support and help!
The big news is that we have a new house! We'll get the keys on the 14th-God is so good! It has a great backyard which is fab as Mr. E loved having one in Greenisland! There are lots of kiddos as well!
I'll try to write soon!
xoxo,
ML

1 Comments:

Blogger Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

ITS ABOUT TIME! Nice to see you post again...by the way...you might want to change your profile as it says Mr. E turned 4 at the end of march! Little dude is 5 now!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home