Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Look it's me again (2 days in a row!)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Friday, September 07, 2007

Look it's me again (2 days in a row!)

You know, I've never posted NI pix and thought that I'd do a couple of random ones tonight.

The view from about half way up my road in Greenisland. I had to make it to the top to get to the train station. Most days I had about 9 minutes to make the train.

Next we have a last week trip to the beach with our friends and neighbours Lewis and Adam. The beach was just about a 5 minute walk from our house. Pretty, no? Have I said that I wanna go back?

xoxo,

MamaLlama

1 Comments:

Blogger Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

ok..Kyle about had to catch me out of my chair as I opened up your blog and not only saw that you posted 2 days in a row....but there are PICTURES, and a NEW BACKGROUND ARG!!!!!!!!!! Heart attack! LOL It looks GREAT! I love it!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home