Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: Meme (Thanks Lori!)

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Meme (Thanks Lori!)

First off, Woo hoo and Praise Be to God! Lori's little sis is out of ISBN! Now we just can't wait to get her home! Donate to the cause at: www.fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com

And now, on to the meme:
Where were you 10 years ago:
I had just finished my BA in St. Louis and was starting my first teaching job!
Where were you 5 years ago?:
Living in Madison with my folks: just adopted a sweet little mr. E.
Where were you 1 year ago?
Got to love this: Belfast , Northern I reland. I wanna go back!
Where were you one month ago?:
Teaching, getting in to the school "thing", getting E started with K.
Where were you yesterday:
At a TPRS (Blane Rocks!) conference with Mary, L a ura and Jeanne!
5 Snacks That I LOVE:
MM's dark
Peppa Pig's from Markies
Crunch bars from NI
Chocolate Digestives-also from NI
COKE-never diet! Gee, I'm a junk food junkie-oh, well!
With 1 Million I would:
1. help the poor
2. Give back to my folks who have given us so much
3. Travel
4. Stay home for awhile with my kiddo
5. Go back to NI!
5 places I'd like to go:
1. Belfast again
2. Italy
3. London
4. Belfast
5. Costa Rica
Five Bad Habits:
1. I eat WAY too much
2. I eat WAY too much junk
3. I spend way too much on books
4. I spend way too much time on the puter
5. I yell

Five Things I like to do:
1. Read books
2. buy books
3. travel
4. eat
5. hang with friends!

Five things I hate to do:
1. Go shopping for me
2. Fight with my Mom
3. mess up
4. eat slimy things like bananas
5. wake up really early!

Best Things In My Life
1. That God sticks by me even when I screw up!
2. My kiddo-I am so blessed!
3. My kids at school!
4. Books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home