Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: My Yellow Belt

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Yellow Belt

Look who got his yellow belt last Thursday at the test! It took six months of hard work in the kids class! Ethan was the only one ready to test in his class. As such, he had to test first and by himself in front of the Grand Master! Did I tell you what a great job he did? When he first started he had such a hard time with almost all the moves. Now he does great! His gross motor skills have come such a long way! Tonight his teacher told me that she hopes that he will stick with it as he has a natural ability! Looks like Mama needs to head back to class!

Ethan with his Teacher.
Ethan with Master Frank.
I have a picture of E with the Grand Master but I'll post it another day.
Take care for now!
xoxo,
ML and the kick bum Baby Llama!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home