Terror Alert Level The Mama Llama in Ireland: The Brit is Coming!

The Mama Llama in Ireland

The Trip of a lifetime. Small town Spanish teacher moves to Belfast, Northern Ireland to teach for a term. Said teacher makes friends, learns to love NI food and

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Brit is Coming!

Ah, yes, this time last year, I did a post called "The American IS Comming", when my friend Melissa came to visit for a week. This time, my friend Joan is comming to visit! Joan and I taught together at SGS back in Belfast! We've talked a couple of times this year and have e-mail lots. It will be really nice to see her. Any ideas for fun So. Indiana stuff to do?
ML

1 Comments:

Blogger Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

how is the visit going??? Sorry I have been MIA...kids have been nasty sick amongst other stuff. Have you guys just taken time to walk downtown? Before I moved here my sissy took me waking downtown just to see some of the buildings and have some delectible carrot cake at one of the shops (can't remember the name but I would recognize it in a heartbeat!)How long will she be here? I would love to meet up! As long as my kids will heal up in time lol

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home